360 Security has blocked my handy, What can i do?

A

AC Question

I didn't download the 360 Security app on my phone, it only came abruptly and now my whole screen is not responding to requests to access whatsapp, telephone app, and all file are not accessible. I failed to access the security settings so that i uninstalled the 360 app from Apps Manager, but I cannot access the 'security' option in my settings page as the screen won't scroll down to that far - because its locked into place by 360 Security. I cannot compile messages, scroll through internet pages, facebook, contacts, unlock - the whole works and its driving me crazy with the continuous abnormal voice its produces!! To make it worse, this is a new phone, only almost 3weeks old. Please help!

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Try uninstalling remotely using Google Play play.google.com (look in "My apps")
If that doesn't work you will have to reset your device, try using Android Device Manager (search "google android devicemanager")
to access your device and Erase it
If you can't access your device remotely, then try force shutting down by holding the power button for
5-10 or so seconds, then holding down the power button and volume down to access safe mode; then use the volume button
to scroll up/down respectively and the power button to select
Otherwise wait until you find another solution or someone to suggest one.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers