Ads Problem In Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini

A

AC Question

I have Samsung Galaxy S3 mini.
When I connect to data, adds are coming up on entire screen. These adds coming up automatically even I use an app or not. I very tired of it. Please help me to solve this problem.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You probably inadvertently installed adware alongside some other app (probably a game). Uninstall apps one by one until the behavior goes away.

Hasanain

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
After factory reset, on set up wizard play store not work for 30 minutes, google play services and update play store automatically install and some apps like swift wifi, Ali Express and calculator are automatically install. I uninstall these app (Swift WiFi, Ali Express and Calculator ) many time but it reinstall automatically and ads are coming up when I connect to data.
And I request to you that in my first post as a guest, miss spellings of ads (adds) , plz correct it.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, that's suspicious. The Play Store should be available right away. Try another factory reset, but this time, before the reset, go to Settings>Backup & Reset and uncheck Automatically Restore. Now do the reset, then try to get to the Play Store right after the Setup Wizard again, and see if you can stop all apps from installing.