Hello! I've just downloaded the app Fhotoroom for Android but I can't seem to find the Film Filter option. Can anyone please tell how can I aplly this specific filter? Thanks.
    12-19-2015 04:38 AM
    I would contact the app developer for help.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-19-2015 08:47 AM
    Hi everyone, we are proud new members of the android central community. Fhotoroom on android is still a very new app, only 1 month old so not all the features have been finished. We wanted to make sure it was very stable before making any IAP's or store features. That being said, you can expect a lot more to come from use in the next few weeks.
    Thank you for the question and support.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-04-2016 11:37 PM
    Hi everyone, we are proud new members of the android central community. Fhotoroom on android is still a very new app, only 1 month old so not all the features have been finished. We wanted to make sure it was very stable before making any IAP's or store features. That being said, you can expect a lot more to come from use in the next few weeks.
    Thank you for the question and support.
    Welcome to AndroidCentral and to Android!

I used Fhotoroom when I used to use Windows Phone. Thanks for supporting Android now.
    the tall guy and Fhotoroom like this.
    01-05-2016 12:10 AM
    I cannot create a post being still very new here, so I will post a help request here. Fhotoroom for Android was released about 1 month ago, and although I did a lot of testing on devices and emulators. I am still having a fair bit of issues with KitKat devices. Most of the app works well, it is primarily with the editor where I do try and push the devices, but that is part of the photo editing game. Any and all feedback would be absolutely amazing. Fhotoroom is free no registration is required to use the editor.

Thank you in advance for any feedback.
    01-08-2016 09:40 AM