Hello guys. I'm a techie mom and I wanted to let you know I have a Samung Galaxy Core LTE and everything was working fine until yesterday I started to get series of errors with most of my apps. It got so annoying and I couldn't open anything! I was so frustrated! It would say:
    Keep getting "unfortunately xx app has stopped" . then it was some confusion.androidui. something has stopped. I couldn't do anything so i reset by taking battery out and out back in again. I was abke to get back in but same problem with the app so I ended up going to settings to delete cache and clear data of each app and still same problem!

Then I went do factory reset after backing up my stuff. It was fine then it started again and was like what's the point of resetting it like this??? So I tried 1 more solution by going to settings > storage > delete data or something. Then it was fine but everything other app it does it now and then settings gives same error. What could have caused this? What's a really good solution?? I was about to have Samsung send me another phone. hope someone can help. Thanks.
    12-21-2015 02:21 AM
    try clearing cache in the app that stops.
    12-21-2015 03:36 PM
    try clearing cache in the app that stops.
    Not sure if you read clearly. I did all of that. Suddenly i reset it by taking battery out because it had that unfortunately error with androidui or something and it would not get off the screen. Suddenly after restarting, it stopped. Does anyone know what causes this? Not sure if this gonna start to happen again so I'll keep you posted.
    12-21-2015 04:36 PM
    It could be some conflict with a third party app. You could try booting your phone in safe mode, so you can see if there's a problem with your system or just an app going wild.
    12-21-2015 04:44 PM
    12-21-2015 04:47 PM
    It could be some conflict with a third party app. You could try booting your phone in safe mode, so you can see if there's a problem with your system or just an app going wild.
    Yeah like he said or flash the ROM again.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-21-2015 05:00 PM