Galaxy s5 not charging with micro usb 3.0 charger

P

Philparle

Okay so I recently upgraded to a galaxy s5 from an s3 about 2 weeks ago. Yesterday, I used my usb 2.0 car charger for the first time with my s5. Upon getting home and placing my s5 on its original 3.0 wall charger, it didn't recognize it at all. I turned off the phone completely, plugged in the charger again and it brings up a grey battery with the lightning bolt in the center. Phone vibrates, then the battery emblem dissappears off screen. This repeats every few seconds as long as the charger is plugged in while the phone is off. I've cleaned the contacts and charging port with compressed air and used a different charging box. I also plugged it directly into the computer using the usb port. No recognition. My usb 2.0 wall charger charges it, but extremely slow. I can't believe this can be a hardware issue being that the s5 charger was working literally minutes before I used my 2.0 charger. Anywho, some help would be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you.

leanne1616

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
Hi ive used an micro usb to hdmi adabter with my samsung s3 and it charged my phone while watching a film. Ive now got a s5 its letting me watch films put its charging my phone and dnt now why can anyone help plz

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie