Coolpad Note3 Battery Not Charging

A

AC Question

My coolpad note3 mobile is not charging. For example, I plugged in the charger when my battery percentage is 70%. After half-an hour of charging the battery percentage is still 70% only.

I restarted my mobile, switched Off and on but still the condition is same. Please anyone provide solution, since it is my new phone

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
suffring with same problem in cnp plus did u get any clue how to fix it?
My coolpad note3 mobile is not charging. For example, I plugged in the charger when my battery percentage is 70%. After half-an hour of charging the battery percentage is still 70% only.

I restarted my mobile, switched Off and on but still the condition is same. Please anyone provide solution, since it is my new phone

Shubbam P

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
Am also facing same problem, it happens randomly though, sometimes it charges fine, so am guessing it's not one of those things mentioned in the reply...

Would appreciate if someone can throw some light on the issue, or if one of you guys go to the service center please update here what did they tell you...

Dade Bannu

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
Cpn3 Not charging, bcse it
s not mobile fault... Its charging adapters usb cable fault. I have tryed charging with other usb cable, its charging fine, if you have charging problem... Just change your adapters usb cable