Moto X Pure or Nexus 6P

NZDroid

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I'm new to the forums and am looking to ask a question. I am a keen Android user, currently using a OnePlus One. I have work these holidays and earn around $700 USD throughout the few weeks before going back to school (I'm only 16!) I am looking at buying a new Smartphone with this money and am drawn between the Motorola Moto X Pure Edition and the Nexus 6P. I realize that the 6P has better specs overall and I'm super keen on the fingerprint sensor.. However with the steal of a price on the Moto X I'm curious as to whether the 6P is worth the price or to instead go for the more cheaper option with the Moto X and maybe buy some other things like some good headphones. I like both devices but I thought I should ask what you guys would go for if you were in my situation with a holiday only job. Thanks for all replies!

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I have the 6P, and it's a great phone. The quick updates from Google and lack of any bloatware are big pluses for me. The camera is also supposed to be significantly better than the Moto (but I don't have direct experience with the latter).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2