Hi, i´m new to the Android world coming from a Lumia W8.1 phone for so many years.... so i have a question because many people told me that you can do almost anything with an android phone... I love my new LG G4 but there are couple of things that i saw in the camera app of the Samsung that i would love to have and i was wondering is there was a way to install the camera app of the Samsung on my LG phone or not.. i looked around online and i don´t find any info regarding this... The two main feature i like are the Selfie mode that allow you to take a sort of Panoramica mode so the selfie is more comprehensive and have better view of the surrounding area and the live picture mode. I used to have on my Lumia and great app called Cinemagraph that was allowing me to do very easily and very well done gift animated picture and i can´t find anything even closed in the google store a part from Fotodanz that is very buggy and been abandoned from a very long time.... An y help anybody?
    12-26-2015 07:11 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! That typically isn't possible, although perhaps there's a way if you root the phone. My suggestion is to look around the Google Play Store for a 3rd party camera app that might have that option, like Selfie360 or Panorama Selfie.
    12-26-2015 02:41 PM