I recently purchased a HTC One M8 off of Ebay (the seller has thousands of positive reviews). The phone arrived in a plastic case rather than the cardboard one and only came with headphones and a charger... I have checked the IMEI number and it shows as correct and running Antutu officer gives a result of 'good'.
    I am concerned as have seen fake HTC phones circulating using a plastic box instead of the cardboard one, is there any way I can tell for sure if its good? Cant find where to register the phone on the HTC site.
    Thanks in advance!
    12-26-2015 11:11 AM
    I recently purchased a HTC One M8 off of Ebay (the seller has thousands of positive reviews). The phone arrived in a plastic case rather than the cardboard one and only came with headphones and a charger... I have checked the IMEI number and it shows as correct and running Antutu officer gives a result of 'good'.
    I am concerned as have seen fake HTC phones circulating using a plastic box instead of the cardboard one, is there any way I can tell for sure if its good? Cant find where to register the phone on the HTC site.
    Thanks in advance!
    Go to:
    http://www.imei.info
    12-26-2015 11:43 AM