Hi there...
    a while back I tried deodexing my g355H's stock ROM but it did not turn out successful. So I booted into cwm 6.0.3.7 recovery mode then I tried to restore a nandroid backup.... but after boot image is successfully restored it was forever stuck at the line "restoring system" so I powered off the device and booted back into recovery mode then I tried to backup, just to see it it was also not working. To my astonishment, it said "error mounting /system". Then I went into the mounts and storage menu and tried mounting /system but it instantaneously failed with the message "error mounting /system". So I went down the list tried and mounting /data and /cache, they also both failed with message "error mounting /data" and "error mounting /cache". Though my sd-card was still mountable by cwm. So now im stuck with a phone which would be stuck in boot screen when I try to boot it. The only things which I can access now us the recovery mode,download mode. Though Odin can still detect my phone if I connect it to my PC......
    So will flashing a stock ROM fix it? (please provide a link “INDIAN region”)
    or should I take it to a nearest service center?..
    or is there any other alternate method
    PLEASE HELP ME!! ;-(

Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H
    Root Access- yes
    Cwm recovery 6.0.3.7 installed
    Running on stock ROM, android 4.4.2(kit-kat).
    Thanks in advance!!!
    12-27-2015 05:31 AM