Firstly this is NOT a joke. Today I have been experiencing the weirdest problem with google voice typing. Whenever I press the mic icon next to the spacebar (Samsung keyboard, Note 3, lollipop) the following starts appearing automatically :

going to toilet often smells going to toilet often going to toilet often smells

If I press the back button which is meant to erase the last word it just repeats the same sentence instead of deleting the last word. I never copied this text or wrote it to anyone before this started happening. Voice typing doesn't wait to register any sounds and starts this behaviour immediately.
    12-27-2015 12:32 PM
    This a REAL problem. The other day voice was adding "Who who" to the beginning of everything. I rebooted and it went away. Now it is adding "Aye aye" to the beginning of everything. These are not random words. I seriously think I have a virus. The only thing is I have only had my Samsung Note 5 for about 1 week and have not tinkered with it at all.... yet. NO apps have been installed that are not from the market etc. Something is up. There is a guy on Reddit that said his phone was doing the "Who who" thing also.
    01-26-2016 05:06 PM