Infinite bootloop- help!

CellTheUltimateAndroid

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Just received the n6 today and there was a notification to update to 5.1. I downloaded and updated it and now it is in an infinite bootloop- keeps on saying optimising 125 apps. (BTW this was completely stock- I didn't even sign in to my Google account) . I tried recovery mode wipes and endless reboots but nothings working- help please?

CellTheUltimateAndroid

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Nexus 6 bootloop

Just received the n6 today and there was a notification to update to 5.1. I downloaded and updated it and now it is in an infinite bootloop- keeps on saying optimising 125 apps. (BTW this was completely stock- I didn't even sign in to my Google account) . I tried recovery mode wipes and endless reboots but nothings working- help please?

CellTheUltimateAndroid

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Nexus 6 endless bootloop

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Did you try holding the power button down for like 10 seconds or so? That's the only thing I know that helped me get out of a bootloop when trying to root my Note 10.1 tablet. Hope that helps, but that's about the extent of my help that I can offer.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nexus 6 bootloop

No you don't understand- the bootloop- occurred straight after I got the device. So I'm not rooted or anything- as I said I didn't install any apps and I didn't even sign in.

Sorry, but I do understand.

Using the Nexus Root Toolkit, you should be able to easily repair your device, whatever the problem may be. It will reinstall the stock OS. Your only other option is probably to contact whoever you purchased the device from (Google?) and request a replacement.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2