My phone is rooted and I've blocked updates to Lollipop and beyond. Everything has been fine until today. Starting today, when I double-click the home button to bring up S Voice I get this corny greeting that starts out, "Hello, I hope you are making the most of every day." and to say "Hi Galaxy". Then, when I get a call, it a voice comes on that says say "Answer or Reject" and and answer and reject button. I have not changed any settings.
    12-30-2015 08:38 AM
    You probably inadvertently changed some setting. Those options can be disabled.
    12-30-2015 09:23 AM
    Piece of cake. From the home screen press the setting menu on the lower left, scroll down to Hands-free mode and tap that and you will see all of the options. If you don't want any of them on, then just turn off Hands-free. The phone will still work Hands-free, just not those particular functions. For some reason the screwball S Voice greeting will go away when you do that also. As far as how it got that way? Who knows. It could have been an update, program install, or getting voice activated in your pocket and making changes based on things it picked up during a conversation with someone. Since you say you are rooted, if you have an ndroid, you can always do a restore the entire system. If you don't, it's a good idea to do an ndroid backup from time to time, especially while things are working like they should.
    12-30-2015 10:16 AM