Hi Guys i have a samsug galaxy tab 4..I ROOTED IT USING TWRP RECOVERY..after enjoying the root i wanted to remove the root,then finally i removed the root..Now im unrooted but the twrp recovery still exists..So plz help me in removing it..Im a very simple user..And also plz tell me.while updating my device it says that the device is being used in an unothorised way and cannot be updated..IM not able to use my tab normally..Regards Ansh Gupta
    12-31-2015 12:50 AM
    Welcome to Android Central!

You will need to flash the factory firmware via Odin to get rid of the recovery and be fully back on stock (unrooted) conditions. Do you by chance have that file? If not, you can do a quick search and probably find it. Just be careful to only use files intended for your model device, as others won't work properly and could cause serious problems that will render the device useless.
    Welcome to Android Central!

You will need to flash the factory firmware via Odin to get rid of the recovery and be fully back on stock (unrooted) conditions. Do you by chance have that file? If not, you can do a quick search and probably find it. Just be careful to only use files intended for your model device, as others won't work properly and could cause serious problems that will render the device useless.
    12-31-2015 08:18 AM