Galaxy Note edge battery issue

A

AC Question

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me out, sometimes when my note edge is about 60-30% battery and I start using an app, after about 5 mind it gives me the notification to plug it into to charge and immediately restarts and then goes back on but with 0% battery so it then just dies, is this an issue with the OS or my battery just went bad and needs to be replaced?.

Tjmoore426

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. I went to Verizon today and they sending me a new battery since it's under warranty still. It started about a week or 2 ago. Yesterday I had 44% charge then it suddenly died and had a zero charge. I screenshot my battery life graph and shared that with the Verizon rep. When it first started it would go from like 40% to need to charge then go dead. Now today it died at 67%. I am hoping the new battery fixes the issue. It would suck for this to be an OS issue. I will update you guys Thursday night. If I have the same issue then it's an OS issue and ill roll back to the previous version. I cant remember where I saw it but I saw a post saying something about it can be done.

Hai Xin

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
Omg the same has been happening to me also for about two months since I had updated. I'm wondering if it really is an OS problem or my battery. It's really getting worse now. Today it cut off at 70% when I plugged it up to charge it had 40%. Losing my mind... I may buy a battery to see . if it doesn't work I'll let you all know 😞

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49