I got a new Galaxy s6, after upgrading from an htc one. After I activated my Galaxy, everything worked fine. I could send and receive texts from everyone. After a week of using my phone, i suddenly stopped getting texts from iphones. I can send and receive texts to/from other android phones, and I can send text messages to iphone users, but i cannot receive their texts.

Keep in mind i have never had an iphone, so it's not an imessage problem, and the phone worked fine until about a week ago.
    01-01-2016 12:50 PM
    Is this just an issue with 1 recipient or does it happen with all Iphone users? what messaging app are you using?
    01-05-2016 04:57 AM
    I have a very similar problem. Switched from an HTC One last April to a Galaxy S6 and now I can't receive texts from from an iPhone user, my coworker. I can receive them from other iphone users though, as far as I know, she is the only one I have this issue with. In the past I was able to receive her texts. I know I definitely received them with my old phone, but am not sure if I ever did with my new phone. She was away from work for several months, so I only discovered I hadn't been receiving her messages in October. She can receive my texts. I can receive phone calls from her. For what it's worth, I believe she switched to a new iPhone in the summer on a different carrier. I have sprint and I don't think we've ever had the same carrier.
    01-07-2016 05:38 PM