Which baseband version to download if i want to flash firmware for samsung s6?

A

AC Question

I want to flash firmware or root my phone.
My model # is SM-920F, Baseband version is G920FXXU2COH2. When I used Samsung updates site there are numerous files with the same model and baseband version. I am afraid that if I download the wrong file I could brick the phone.
I am constantly having problems with my s6 after updating it. The first time if continuously restarted and I couldn't download apps etc. The second update fixed the phone. The third update was downloaded by mistake and also installed by mistake. After this update, the phone never recovered. I factory reset the phone 4 times and it still doesn't work properly. What happens is, the phone operates normal with the apps that came with the phone eg. the email app, however if I download any app from Playstore, and the app is opened, the phone freezes. The only app I use presently is whatsapp and I have quickly send or reply to a message and then constantly restart the phone after it freezes frequently.

I bought the phone on amazon ( yes I know, big mistake), and it was an unlocked international version. How do I know which firmware to download so that I don't mess up the phone.

Sorry for the long message, please help.
Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463