When I switch from WiFi to mobile data the WiFi disappears but the H + / H/ 3g or anything else does not pop up for a while... The phone connection works fine and I can issue calls out I can also see I have full reception.
    The mobile data show after a few minutes and sometimes a few hours and together with it internet connection is restored.
    I have tried factory resetting my phone and also phoning my phone provider lycamobile Germany.

Also
    My when I try sending voice messages through whatsapp or searching on Google voice while connected to mobile data it does not work the first time with whatsapp only after I press retry and it takes time for google to process my voice search/command and someone's I need to try again.
    My internet connection is nearly all the time extremity fast on mobile data ( H+ ) just those to issues happen does anyone know if it is regarding my phone provider? Or maybe my phone itself? I have a galaxy s4 I 9500
    Maybe it is an issue in Frankfurt where I have just moved to?

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-03-2016 08:57 AM
    It might be poor reception in the area, try switching to 2G

Posted via INFINIX X507
    01-03-2016 10:36 AM
    It's not put reception since I live in Frankfurt and there is perfect reception here also my 2g works I don't have to switch both options are on and sometimes it connects me to e ( 2g ) the problem I have described is completely different...
    Thanks for trying

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-03-2016 03:48 PM