Which phone should I choose. Galaxy S6 or Moto X Pure

A

AC Question

Hello,
This month i want to change my old Samsung Galaxy S2 to a new phone. I'm thinking about Moto X Style or Galaxy S6 but i really dont know what to choose. In my country S6 costs 430 Euro, Moto X Style costs 467 Euro. I heard a lot of good informations about Moto X Style, and I really like almost pure android. In every comparison Galaxy S6 is more expensive. What should i choose in that case when S6 is cheaper? Moto X Style is still better choice or not?

Thanks for help

maclancer

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Of the two I will choose the moto x... You got pure Android and upgradeable OS. Galaxy phones are pure garbage. Samsung offer a very crappy support in software and hardware.

Feldon

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
As you are in Europe, you will not be waiting 8 months for Android updates on Samsung phones as you do in the US on AT&T and Verizon carriers (the real reason Samsung hardware tends to suck). I would not immediately discount Samsung based on these experiences.

When I read you were looking at Moto X, I hesitate due to the poor camera, but that was the 2014 model. The 2015 Moto X Style has a brand new camera. Review here:
Introduction: Motorola Moto X Style / Pure Edition camera review: Connect

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay