new Samsung 128gb sd card not showing in S5 samsung phone or computer

A

AC Question

I have alot of music in my Samsung galaxy s5 i was running out of storage i had over 900 songs. I bought a new Samsung evo 128gb sd card to store my music. I transfered 200 or so songs to sd card thru phone to card it showed then all of a sudden there was so sd card detected. I turned off phone and removed the card and reinserted it and it said it was blank or unsupported and had the option to format or cancel. I pushed format on accident and deleted those songs so now those are gone. So stupid me tried it again with rest of the songs thinkin maybe i did something wrong... same thing thing happened couldnt detect the sd card at all in phone(i did not push format 2nd time) tried plug into computer and still do not see sd card. What can i do to get my music back? I am lost not sure what i can do please help.

maclancer

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Looks like when you turned off the phone was still working with the SD card and make the SD useless. You could try find perhaps an app tool in XDA that can perhaps backup damaged SD cards.

saralyn07

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
Well the sd worked fine when there wasnt anything on it then after it had all music it acted like there was nothing now it keep telling me to format in phone and comp. I been looking for a way to record and haven't found a solution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC