I take very good care of my earbuds but while i was listening to music one day I couldn't hear from the left ear bud. I have tried everything to fix it like going into the settings and changing the settings for hearing in there. I have tried to push the earbuds into my tablet as far as it can go. I have also tried blowing into the headphone plug in thingy. I tried using my earbuds on my laptop and it had the same problem. I also have other headphones I use but I think there might be something wrong with them too because sometimes I can't hear from the right side on that one so I am really confused. Is there something wrong with my tablet or the earbuds? The samsung device I use is a samsung galaxy tablet 4. And this is the last problem with this...My headphones will connect and then disconnect from my tablet like it will say headphones are plugged in and then 2 secs later it will disappear and then 2 secs later it will say headphones are plugged in and so on.
    01-04-2016 07:27 PM
    Test all of your headphones on other devices you have, if the issues persist then they're damaged (whether by accident or just because of poor build quality). Just hope it isn't your hearing that's damaged 😨
    01-04-2016 08:04 PM