When I open up a contact, is there a way to have it display the ENTIRE contact by default?

Some of my contacts have multiple phone numbers, but only the first one is shown by default on my Moto E.

On my Galaxy S6, I get the first 3 numbers, but no email or address info is then displayed. I must tap on "View more" (or "See all" on the Moto E) to see the rest of the contact information.

(Even more frustrating is that the first contact displayed may or may not be the primary contact, and be in a different order than I entered them on my PC.)

Thanks,
    Ed

Also, is there a way to log in to androidcentral? I do have an account, but for the life of me can't find a login link, only a new account setup link.
    01-04-2016 08:45 PM
    As for AC it should be in the upper right corner and if you're getting to the create an account screen it should be on the lower part of that screen. There used to be a line dividing the two choices. On chrome there's a button in the upper right corner. You just need to remember your email used to set up the account.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-04-2016 10:04 PM
    Thanks, I finally found the login (that I must say is pretty well hidden).

It's frustrating that Android contacts are inconsistent with the browser display, showing up in a different order than how I entered them on my laptop. And since Android no longer shows me the full contact, the first number I'd like to try doesn't even appear many times unless I scroll down and specifically force it to let me "View more" or "See all". I wish there was a way to change this default behavior.
    01-06-2016 04:15 PM