I installed CM security last night because i wanted an applock on my new smartphone and wanted my phone and data to be secure. It was my choice because of its rating and user reviews, so instead of getting a simple applock app i got it.

Now as i applied pincodes on my stuff including my text messages now i am unable to get notifications of messages instantly, the sms notifiction bell dosent ring once the screen is locked and i have to manually check them, plus whenever a message comes notification on top remains and keeps adding up messages even though i have read all of them and then i have to clear it all.... this is quite frustrating, How can i fix all this, do i need to use it only as an anti virus(which i really like) and use someother applock (didnt get any good reviews on any of them) which one?... how can i fix this?
    01-05-2016 08:02 AM
    I installed CM security last night because i wanted an applock on my new smartphone and wanted my phone and data to be secure. It was my choice because of its rating and user reviews, so instead of getting a simple applock app i got it.

Now as i applied pincodes on my stuff including my text messages now i am unable to get notifications of messages instantly, the sms notifiction bell dosent ring once the screen is locked and i have to manually check them, plus whenever a message comes notification on top remains and keeps adding up messages even though i have read all of them and then i have to clear it all.... this is quite frustrating, How can i fix all this, do i need to use it only as an anti virus(which i really like) and use someother applock (didnt get any good reviews on any of them) which one?... how can i fix this?
    Built-in device encryption in Security section of the Settings app is good enough with screen lock combined
    01-05-2016 08:05 AM