I tried to look for which smartphone has the best antenna. Most articles found are old and not many people talk about which smartphone has the best antenna for GPS, WiFi, DATA and cell reception.

Example

I'm in the middle of the desert, which phone would be most likely to pick up a Cell signal, data signal and GPS signal or in my front yard mowing the law will it be able to pick up my WiFi signal for streaming music.

To android central could you start adding this to your reviews of cell phone! In my opinion its the most important feature of a smartphone. Without great signal quality our smart phone experience is diminished
    01-05-2016 09:14 AM
    There are too many variables for a worthwhile study IMHO. There are so many different brands and model of phones plus many mobile network providers. I may have a fantastic reception on my phone but you may not as the providers will be different. I live in a mountainous are so signal is affected by the landscape so there's another variable to consider. Unless tested under controlled conditions any surveys would be meaningless. I realise this doesn't help you but hope you can understand the difficulties.
    01-05-2016 09:23 AM