Bluetooth problem with Galaxy Grand Prime

tracjones

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime and I have problems with my BT connection in my car. It connects easily, but about half of the time when I answer (or sometimes in the middle of) a phone call, it sounds like the caller turns into a robot mixed with static. The caller says my voice sounds the same way. I have this same problem on more than one car BT so I know it is the phone not the car. I also have problems with the BT dropping out in the middle of a call. The call isn't dropped, it just changes to the headset instead of the BT.

only1divine

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
Here's the deal. I have the same phone with the same Bluetooth issues. I have several Bluetooth's (Teeth) haha . from Motoral , Scala rider to the Bluetooth connection in the car; they all give that same robotic, static sound. I swapped out phones- same deal. Then I got this Samsung Gear Bluetooth. It worked!!! But it's not the Bluetooth that made it work. It's the Samsung Gear App that you must install. DO NOT pair ur Bluetooth using the app that's built into the phone. THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!!! Just turn on ur Bluetooth on the phone, then open the Gear app- locate ur Bluetooth device. Now I bought a Samsung circle Bluetooth. I don't know it the app will recognize other Bluetooths but I'll check. I ALMOSTGOT RID OF MY PHONE. :) ;);)
GOOD LUCK

Bstephen1129

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime and I have problems with my BT connection in my car. It connects easily, but about half of the time when I answer (or sometimes in the middle of) a phone call, it sounds like the caller turns into a robot mixed with static. The caller says my voice sounds the same way. I have this same problem on more than one car BT so I know it is the phone not the car. I also have problems with the BT dropping out in the middle of a call. The call isn't dropped, it just changes to the headset instead of the BT.

I have the exact same problem. Have you been able to correct it, so frustrating! I'm ready to buy a new phone but I don't want to. Someone please help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucille Linfante

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
Galaxy Grand Prime

Bluetooth needs to be reconnected every time the car is put back on. Was working up to 2 weeks ago. Had my phone locked but did unlock it thinking this could be the problem. Worked for a short time but now having same problem. T-mobile and Dealer have looked at it. However the problem is when the car shuts down so does the bt
Help

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Lucille, repaired or reconnected? Reconnected is normal. (Some ROMs will automatically reconnect, others won't - and if you got a phone update or a car radio update, that can change.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12