There is a very big market for Smart Phones for children and some people with Disabilities. Accessing the web browser due to the uncontrollable content and the ability to buy things on line is the biggest problem for this age group. MANY parents would like to purchase a phone without the web browser and with a lock on the PlayStores to avoid unsupervised downloads. All of the other features are welcomed and I know you need WiFi to run many of those apps. I'm sure a phone that has the option to make the WEB Browser disappear and NOT return without a specific password and NOT be able to download apps without a specific password would be a welcome addition to the technology world. Those phones would probably fly off the shelf. Let me know because I'm first in line to buy one.

Hope there are some Smart Phone Research and Development people reading.
    01-05-2016 01:49 PM
    On many Galaxy devices(s6,note 5), you can use kid mode and only allow apps that you want, and no browser or google play if you don't want it . A password is required to exit kid mode.

Some devices also have guest account option, but I am not sure what restrictions can be put in place there.
    01-05-2016 06:02 PM