App missing

A

AC Question

I installed an app and used it a couple times over about a month or so. I went back to find it and it is now missing. Google Play says the app is installed but I cannot find it anywhere. I cannot remove and reinstall because I can't find it. I cannot find it in search, Google Play does not list it as an installed app so I cannot remove it from Google Play either. Yet when I go to reinstall it, Google Play 'store' says that is is installed (green box with 'Installed').

This is an LG G Pad 7.0 LTE. The app is Avare. This is a great app for aviators and I loved using it. I just can't find the darn thing anywhere now. Very perplexed novice here....

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, it's an LG app pre-installed on the G3 and G4 phones, for example. Apps that are not used for a month or more - the period is adjustable - get removed by the Smart Clean feature. They can then be found in the Update Centre, and downloaded again if wished. If you don't have that on your device, I guess that may not be the answer.

Welcome as a new member, at any rate. :)

DKintz

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Thanx belodion.

As I said, this app is really giving me fits. It simply will not load again and I can't find it anywhere on my tablet. The only place this app is available is on Google Play. Actually, right now I cannot load anything from the Google Plays store. After I hit load, the icon just goes round and round.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12