I've looked at various questions and answers on this forum but none seem to answer my problem.

I have transferred most of my Gallery photos/albums onto my Lexar flash drive but there is one album still showing up in the phone Gallery called Picasa (i understand this comes automatically through Google). I have quite a few videos/photos in the Picasa album that I want to transfer but when I connect my phone to my laptop/usb as a media device the Picasa files don't show up anywhere on the SD card or on the Phone card. I've checked in Settings>Applications, Accounts etc but can't see anything about Picasa anywhere.

When I select all the Picasa files in Gallery there is no option to copy or move them. The only option is to run a slideshow!

How can I transfer all the Picasa stuff from the phone onto the flash drive? Is there something I'm missing? I don't want to lose them.

HELP! Thanks.
    01-08-2016 06:13 PM
    The Picassa files are on Google Drive, not on your phone. Go to Google Drive and look for them. (Depending on when you started saving them, you may or may not find them.)

Or try some of the things on this page.
    01-08-2016 06:47 PM