How do I fix You Tube stopped message that freezes screen so I can't get to settings

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
I have a newish Polaroid 7" Tablet that worked fine for two months but suddenly two days ago started saying 'Unfortunately You Tube has stopped'. This can't be removed by touching OK, so that I cannot get to the settings to try and remedy this. When I bought the tablet I disabled You Tube because I don't even want it. In an effort to make the error message go away I have re-set the Tablet about 15 times both by means of a thin metal object inserted into the reset hole and by pressing and holding the two buttons on the side. But as soon as the Tablet restarts and is unlocked, there the error message is again. I have also plugged the Tablet into my desktop and cleared all the caches from files dated this year. The error message is still there.

Please advise me about what to do. I bought the Tablet to use on a trip to Australia next month but at present it looks as though I can just throw it away, that is all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol