Hi, I have tried several ways to do this following instructions I found online but I get so far but it always falls down at the putting in of the number for your whatsapp, if I give my mobile number then whatsapp ceases to work on my mobile. I need to be able to send and receive messages on both mobile and tablet. I understand it can be done but I am not an expert and must be doing something wrong. Any help would be great in easy to follow instructions! Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-09-2016 09:57 AM
    Whatsapp can only use one number device and one device per number. You can get a second number for the tablet, or have one OR the other connected, but you can't have 2 devices connected to the same number at the same time.
    01-09-2016 06:00 PM
    Thankyou. I used to have an active sim in my other tablet, note 10.1 but am now using note 12.2 with no sim slot, so I do have a sim that I'm paying for but don't have a device to put it in, do you think it possible that I could use that number even tho the sim is sitting in the box, but I'm paying for it? I have a deal here in Spain that gives me 2 lines 2 numbers but of course the one for the tablet is not being used. Anyone else have any ideas. Thanks in advance.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-10-2016 10:40 AM
    Bro i also have the same problem in my nexus tablet and also found one solution for how to get whatsapp for tablet without sim and one thing i forgot which is this method also works on wifi and use this method to solve the problem
    04-03-2016 11:48 AM