Hi,

i bought a new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and i have a SD card which is 64 gig with files stored on the card. Every time i put my 64 gig SD card in the Note 4 it sometimes recognizes the card and sometimes does not, when i click on the 'my files' app to view my files on the SD card it says 'no files' when there is. Sometimes i can view the files other times not. - I've also noticed this only works when i turn the phone off and start it again then and only then i can view the files on my 64 gig SD card. Then if you exit the app and open another app but go back to the 'my files' app it will say no files on the SD card. I've used this card on my old phone the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the 64gig card works fine. Even now if i put it in my old phone - the S3 - the card works fine and i can view the files on it all the time.
    I've also thought may be the Note 4 is new that's why its not recognizing the card and backed up my files on the card and formatted it several times both on exfat and NTFS still not good same problem, sometimes i can see the files on the 64 gig card and other times i cant. I have another 4gig sd card which i put in the Note 4 to check if it is the 64gig card that has the problem or the phone but the 4 gig card which i have inserted in the Note 4 works fine, ive had no problems with it, i can view my files all the time.

Anyone please help as i want to use my 64gig card which has more files on it.
    01-09-2016 12:51 PM
    I'd say the Note 4 is defective. Since it's new, see if they'll exchange it.
    01-09-2016 02:54 PM
    Try a different file manager too go eliminate any variable, but I think phone is defective.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-09-2016 09:18 PM