Hiding notifcations from lock screen help

A

AC Question

Hello I have a Samsung s6 edge plus. Currently I have been in search of hiding my notifcations from the status bar. When I read guides, telling me multiple steps to do such as, disable pop up view and preview messages, I can do that, but when it comes to going to sounds and notifications and turning off the option that says notifcations on lock or while locked, I don't seem to have this, it is supposed to be under, do no disturb, however, all I have is Do not disturb, app notifications and led indicator, there is nothing else that I can choose.

I am just wondering if this option has been done away with and replaced with the notification option under lock screen and security, it is bothering me to not have this option under sounds and notification, like other seems to have.

For help reasons I will say that, I have android 5.1.1 and I just currently did a factory reset and restored the data, maybe this is what is causing the issue, I also do not have any alternative launchers, nova or otherwise, just the standard.

Thank you for the help in advance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol