At first I thought I didn't get some songs transferred because they don't show up in my Google Music library But I have a Ringtone app and the songs I thought didnt transfer show up on it. Why aren't they showing on my Google Music library?
    01-09-2016 07:55 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! How did you transfer the music? Did you upload them to your Google Music Library using the Music Manager program for your computer?
    01-09-2016 11:13 PM
    I used Air Sync and Doubletwist. I thought they didn't transfer but when I pull up the app to make my own Ringtone they are all on the Ringtone app.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-10-2016 12:37 PM
    At the time I did it my laptop was down and I had to use a Dell tablet.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-10-2016 12:38 PM
    I've never used either of those sync solutions, so I can't be sure. It may be that the music files were saved to a directory on the phone that includes a ".nomedia" file (which instructs the system to ignore that directory when populating the Google Play Music database). Use My Files to look for the actual directory where the music is saved. See if it's in a dedicated AirSync or doubleTwist directory, and look for a .nomedia file. You might have to set the file manager app to show hidden files. If you find a .nomedia file, delete it, and see if the music shows up in Google Play Music. Be aware, though, that AirSync or doubleTwist might regenerate the .nomedia file at some point, so you may have to transfer those music files to some other directory on the phone's storage.
    01-10-2016 05:04 PM