This is what I e-mailed to my seller of my Note 4 that I bought on Ebay and received it on Thur. 1/7. "Hi. Up until I bought your phone , I have been using a Samsung Note 3 for the last year . I wanted to upgrade to a Note 4 so that is the reason for buying yours. Your phone arrived this Thursday morning well packed and in great shape cosmetically. I wanted to wait until my wife and I went to town ( Altoona, Pa) to the AT&T store to make all of the changeovers. We just got home a few minutes ago from Altoona where I had my phone switched over to yours about 1 hour ago. I have the business card for the AT&T gentleman who made all of the changes for me. When he opened the back of your phone, he said " This phone has water damage". The battery of your phone shows somewhere between pink to red. I took a picture of the battery with my old phone and also the battery info plate behind the battery on your phone. I am going to attach these 2 pictures to this e-mail. Please help me in this matter. Thanks, Don" I would welcome any advice. Thank you.
    01-09-2016 09:35 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! That sounds like a very reasonable letter. How did the seller advertise the phone--as "Like New" or "Excellent" condition? If you really want to return the phone for a refund and if the seller refuses, contact eBay to help settle the dispute--they're usually pretty good about that.
    01-09-2016 10:56 PM