I did not download anything for this and have no idea what happened and why!!! This is practically a brand new phone and I didn't download ANYTHING recently, especially aything related to a Gear VR. I cannot get back to using my phone regularly because all it does it restart itself, give a black screen with a tiny X on the bottom right hand side, and then eventually give the WELCOME TO GEAR VR (and talks out loud to me)......
    I have tried hard-resetting and that won't work ... I can't take the battery out because the S6 model does not have one that removes itself ... and there is no memory card either for the S6. HELP!!!!!
    01-10-2016 12:06 AM
    I did not download anything for this and have no idea what happened and why!!! This is practically a brand new phone and I didn't download ANYTHING recently, especially aything related to a Gear VR. I cannot get back to using my phone regularly because all it does it restart itself, give a black screen with a tiny X on the bottom right hand side, and then eventually give the WELCOME TO GEAR VR (and talks out loud to me)......
    I have tried hard-resetting and that won't work ... I can't take the battery out because the S6 model does not have one that removes itself ... and there is no memory card either for the S6. HELP!!!!!
    Welcome to the forums!

When you reset did you set it up as a new phone?
    01-10-2016 12:22 AM
    I'm having exactly the same trouble it is driving me crazy lost all my numbers pictures the cost is done a factory reset thought idea backed it all up pulling my hair out I don't even want it....

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-10-2016 05:23 AM
    same here!!!

one week phone and i just want to go back to nokia's time!!!

01-19-2016 06:25 AM