Why are video ads looping on my tablet?

A

AC Question

Yeah, video ads are looping on my tablet. Whenever there is a video advertisement on a game or on an app such as crunchyroll or youtube, the video ad will replay itself everytime it ends. Then it will replay, and replay and replay, which means that I don't get to watch my video. Yay. The Youtube issue seems to have resolved itself since I observed it, but on other apps it's still an issue.

On a possibly related note, voice readouts, like on the Google app when I use voice search or on the Duolingo app when they read out the phrase I need to translate, will repeat themselves over and over. For example, if I voice search "Who is Jack Black", Google will say "According to Wikipedia, Thomas Jacob "Jack" Black is an American actor, comedian, musician and producer. According to Wikipedia, Thomas Jacob "Jack" Black is an American actor, comedian, musician and producer. According to Wikipedia, Thomas Jacob "Jack" Black is an American actor, comedian, musician and producer. According to Wikipedia..."

The tablet that I use, though I doubt that will be of much help, is a Southern Telecom Emerson HD EM756.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenw0419