What do I do if I dropped the bottom of my phone (part i speak into) in a bowl of spaghetti sauce?

30TMM

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
I dropped it in my late night meal accidentally and it was only in the sauce for maybe ten seconds but it pretty much immediately started going crazy on the screen. i freaked out and turned it off. I attempted to clean out the charger port, auxiliary port, and speaker wholes and thought id done good enough but when i turned it back on the screen is black but the phone came on and the only thing that comes on the screen is a tiny x in the bottom right corner of the screen but I cant do anything obviously because I cant see the screen!!! I just got this phone for christmas and I am freaking out because i absolutely cant afford a replacement phone and yes I do have insurance but that still cost $150 for the deductible since it would be my fault unless they said otherwise! Plus it is on my mothers family plan and she is the one who paid so please please please someone helllllpppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463