Samsung Galaxy S4 Won't Work Whatsoever

A

AC Question

So I guess my phone died last night while I was asleep. I woke up this morning and went to plug it in at work and for some reason, nothing was coming up on the screen to show that it was charging. It vibrated when I plugged the charger in but then nothing. I tried booting up my phone a couple times and it kept getting stuck at the Samsung Galaxy S4 screen. Eventually I tried restarting it again and the Samsung Logo came up with an unlocked lock icon displaying custom underneathe.

I only once attempted to root my phone (over a year ago) but the program, itself, did not run properly on my computer so nothing happened and I've had no issues since.

When I try plugging my phone in now, nothing vibrates anymore, and I can't tell how much battery I have left. I tried booting with the Volume Up+Home+Power button and it gets stuck reading Booting into Recovery mode.... for quite some time.

When I try booting into the Volume Down+Home+Power it says can not do normal boot in odin mode with system and boot status being custom. Some of the writing is slightly pixelated as well, and I know I haven't spilled anything on the device.

Can anyone please help? I don't know what to do and I want to try and save the pictures on my phone before having to get a new one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo