Android-Sync not working with Outlook 2016

A

AC Question

I use Android-Sync to sync my Outlook contacts and calendar to my Samsung Galaxy S5 by USB. I'm using Windows 10, and it was working fine until Office 365 upgraded to Office 2016 from 2013. Now Android-Sync says unable to locate a Outlook profile even though Outlook works fine and sees it. I see others are having the same issue, however, I can't seem to find a solution. I was wondering if anyone has figured this out because I'm stumped.

sgreen16

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I went back and deleted Office 2016, installed 2013 and then installed 2016. Android-Sync worked. All of a sudden 2013 has "disappeared" from my laptop. I just tried to reinstall Outlook 2013 and it will not install with 2016. I can uninstall 2016 and start all over again, but would really like to find a better answer. I have tried to contact Android- Sync, but they are not responding. I too am hoping someone can figure this out. I really want to continue using Outlook, but have to have it sync with my phone.

fegarciaii

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Android-Sync won't work with my Outlook 2016 either (Windows 10). I have an old tablet that I installed Outlook 2013 on and it works like usual. Pain to have to use a separate old tablet (Windows 10), connected to my PST file on my sharedrive just to sync contacts. As a quick note - i had Outlook 2016 on my tablet, didn't work. Uninstalled and put 2013 back on - started working again. Did the same with my desktop, but stayed with 2016 on the desktop and only use the old tablet to sync contacts with Android-Sync and Outlook 2013.

Tried to contact Andriod-Sync - nothing back. I see they haven't come out with an update since Sept '15.