help!!!!! Help!!!!

Jan 16, 2016
Visit site
Ok so ive been trying to update my lg g stylo from boost for a while now and every time it starts to install it says error with a dead android person on it. Ive looked it up and the main thing is if your phone is rooted. Well a while back i tried to root my phone with kingroot and i didn't know how to so i just gave up and removed it. Well i got an app that searches for roots and it keeps saying "root not properly installed" what do i do so i can have the android 6.0 update

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Ok so ive been trying to update my lg g stylo from boost for a while now and every time it starts to install it says error with a dead android person on it. Ive looked it up and the main thing is if your phone is rooted. Well a while back i tried to root my phone with kingroot and i didn't know how to so i just gave up and removed it. Well i got an app that searches for roots and it keeps saying "root not properly installed" what do i do so i can have the android 6.0 update

Posted via the Android Central App

Do you have superSU installed on the phone? It sounds like some of the root files got through, try downloading the LG software suite and doing the update through that.