Hello,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus and a Samsung Galaxy S5.

For work reasons I have to keep 5 gmail accounts in my gmail app.
    Now I see every account have his own sync settings (the autosync settings like Sync Gmail, Sync Samsung Health, Sync Google Play, Sync Drive, Sync Contacts list etc etc etc....)

I'm talking of the screen with all the check boxes for each sync setting

Now of course there is the main account, the first one linked to the device, which is the one I put in every android device.

How the others would behave?

For example I have Google Keep installed and I have photos on the phone. If I keep the Google KeepT option, contacts sync option and the Photos Sync option ON in every account what would happen?

Would my contacts list be replicated on every account? Would the photo get uploaded on every account?

I want the data to be only on the main account. The other accounts are just for checking the email.

Beside unchecking all the sync options for every other account beside the main account, I would like to understand how it works.

Thank you
    01-16-2016 04:02 AM
    Hello,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus and a Samsung Galaxy S5.

For work reasons I have to keep 5 gmail accounts in my gmail app.
    Now I see every account have his own sync settings (the autosync settings like Sync Gmail, Sync Samsung Health, Sync Google Play, Sync Drive, Sync Contacts list etc etc etc....)

I'm talking of the screen with all the check boxes for each sync setting

Now of course there is the main account, the first one linked to the device, which is the one I put in every android device.

How the others would behave?

For example I have Google Keep installed and I have photos on the phone. If I keep the Google KeepT option, contacts sync option and the Photos Sync option ON in every account what would happen?

Would my contacts list be replicated on every account? Would the photo get uploaded on every account?

I want the data to be only on the main account. The other accounts are just for checking the email.

Beside unchecking all the sync options for every other account beside the main account, I would like to understand how it works.

Thank you
    Welcome to Android Central!

Contacts, photos, keep, and all the other Google services only sync to the main account selected in the actual app. So if you go in to your photos app it should say what account it is syncing too and only to that account. You would have to change the account to one of the other accounts in the actual app for it to sync to that account.
    01-22-2016 08:57 AM