Samsung SM N900A - started hanging after removing all

A

AC Question

I had added security password. Later tired of entering the password all the time. Wanted it removed. Was unable to change it.. Found site that said to delete all xxxxxx (now I forget what the XXXXX was). However, it worked and I was able to remove the security. Then started noticing that the phone would stop while texting and then it would print out what I typed or close to it.
I am tired of the phone hanging all the time. Try to take a photo and have to wait several seconds before it will work. Same with texting.

Any suggestions on how to get the phone back to working without the pause/hang.
It had worked ok (1 year) before I turned security on. used security 2 weeks and then issues.
Thanks,
Gary

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Boot into recovery and wipe system cache. Go to settings > system > storage then click on cached data to wipe app cache data.

Not sure what you deleted but seems like your phone was not happy with you doing it. If the above does not work, you're probably gonna have to do a factory reset or reflash the stock firmware.

gmvshort

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
Remembered what was deleted... Actually I Removed All Credentials. It was after that action in which the darn phone hangs. It is a REAL PAIN.
I wiped system cache, but problem still exists...
Any other suggestions?

TIA,
Gary