what is battery and alarm control on android, how can i remove or clear apps from google account?

bittoo030879

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
A lot of ads are displaying on my mobile if i activate my internet through wifi. Also the apps are automatically installing on my mobile without my knowledge. How to stop this malware or virus? I have already have 360 security on my mobile. Also please let me know how clear apps from my google account. My 360 antivirus shows that battery and alarm control are malware, if i disable or uninstall them, they reappear again. If i reset my mobile, the apps get downloaded again from my google account, please let me how clear all the apps on my google account.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, it sounds like you have quite a few issues. Have you considered performing a factory reset on the device (found in settings) if you do it will erase everything on the phone and bring it back to new condition - just make sure you back up all data before you perform the reset.

penfoldini

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Go into Google play and then look at my apps, anything uninstalled should have an x next to it and an option to remove it from that list. Hopefully if you then uninstall the dodgy apps from your phone, they won't download again. Sounds like some nasty malware there, have you tried malwarebytes to help with the clean up? it can be used in conjunction with your current anti virus. But as tall guy says you might have to reset your phone again.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36