So I am very paranoid about this whole privacy thing when it comes to data and being able to bring back things meant to stay deleted.

So to keep the question short, is there a way to permanently erase, deleted data without wiping the entire phone clean. I know there are applications that completely get rid of EVERYTHING, but I still want to use this phone, but only want to make sure that the data I have deleted stays deleted.

P.s I have a Samsung Galaxy s5
    01-21-2016 09:15 PM
    So I am very paranoid about this whole privacy thing when it comes to data and being able to bring back things meant to stay deleted.

So to keep the question short, is there a way to permanently erase, deleted data without wiping the entire phone clean. I know there are applications that completely get rid of EVERYTHING, but I still want to use this phone, but only want to make sure that the data I have deleted stays deleted.

P.s I have a Samsung Galaxy s5
    Welcome to Android Central!

You carrier keeps your text data for like 90 days I believe so whether you delete it off your phone permanently or not it really doesn't matter. I wouldn't worry about it myself, just delete off your phone and try not to send incriminating text messages.
    01-25-2016 08:34 AM