On my previous phones when you went to a contact in your call log and clicked on it beneath was a list of all your individual contacts with one another for example calls, texts, and also displayed any deleted text messages. On the s6 active it displays the same information but if you delete something it's just gone it doesn't display it was deleted. Can anyone help me figure out if there is a way to turn that on. I would like to see if the texts have been deleted.
    01-22-2016 06:13 AM
    On my previous phones when you went to a contact in your call log and clicked on it beneath was a list of all your individual contacts with one another for example calls, texts, and also displayed any deleted text messages. On the s6 active it displays the same information but if you delete something it's just gone it doesn't display it was deleted. Can anyone help me figure out if there is a way to turn that on. I would like to see if the texts have been deleted.
    Welcome to Android Central!

They probably removed that feature on the S6, I know that Samsung did a lot of streamlining for the S6 line.
    01-25-2016 09:29 AM