Okay. I dropped my Samsung galaxy s3 in water and it worked okay/ish after I dried the phone, took out the battery blow dried everything and put it in rice. I took it out about an hour later, put it back together and while I was on the phone with my boyfriend asking him if my voice sounded weird (I was checking the mic and ear piece) the screen started changing colors and stuff again then went black. The buttons all still work, the two bottom buttons still light up. The screen will not turn back on. Please help, I don't feel like buying another phone ugh!
    01-26-2016 03:30 AM
    Okay. I dropped my Samsung galaxy s3 in water and it worked okay/ish after I dried the phone, took out the battery blow dried everything and put it in rice. I took it out about an hour later, put it back together and while I was on the phone with my boyfriend asking him if my voice sounded weird (I was checking the mic and ear piece) the screen started changing colors and stuff again then went black. The buttons all still work, the two bottom buttons still light up. The screen will not turn back on. Please help, I don't feel like buying another phone ugh!
    Buy a new screen
    01-26-2016 03:33 AM