How do you move the pictures that are saving on your phone over to the sd card?
    01-26-2016 06:38 PM
    Use a file manager. I prefer Total Commander for things like that because in landscape mode you can have 2 windows open - the source and the destination. Then you just drag and drop, like on a desktop or laptop. (Don't move - copy. If a move blows up, you can lose both the copy and the original. If a copy blows up all you can lose is the copy - you still have the original. After everything has been moved, and you can still open the pictures by just tapping them in the SD card window, delete the ones on the phone.)

You actually should be keeping a copy at least on a computer, and on a cloud account or two. (There's no such thing as "too many backups".) If you do that, you can delete all the pictures in the phone once they've been backed up, and just copy the ones you always want with you to the card. (Do that with everything you don't want to lose if a truck drives over your phone - see Backing up an Android Device.)
    nickdeck likes this.
    01-26-2016 11:30 PM
    Use a file manager. I prefer Total Commander for things like that because in landscape mode you can have 2 windows open - the source and the destination. Then you just drag and drop, like on a desktop or laptop. (Don't move - copy. If a move blows up, you can lose both the copy and the original. If a copy blows up all you can lose is the copy - you still have the original. After everything has been moved, and you can still open the pictures by just tapping them in the SD card window, delete the ones on the phone.)

You actually should be keeping a copy at least on a computer, and on a cloud account or two. (There's no such thing as "too many backups".) If you do that, you can delete all the pictures in the phone once they've been backed up, and just copy the ones you always want with you to the card. (Do that with everything you don't want to lose if a truck drives over your phone - see Backing up an Android Device.)
    Thank you for sharing this app. I'm loving it!
    01-26-2016 11:33 PM