is there any way i can access my root folder in my computer even if i'm connected with MTP

A

AC Question

i've just destroyed my system ui.apk and i can't go into my phone home because there's a lot of pop up message saying Unfortunately, System UI has stopped but i've got a back up apk for it that's why i need an acces to my root folder without usb debugging mode because the only way i can fix it together with my usb cable is with a computer..

is that possible? please help i'm just newbie here i freak'n destroyed my mother's gift to me

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
oh thank god i hope you can help me.. well it's MyPhone My25 android kitkat 4.4.2.. yes it's been rooted but i've destroy the system ui so i can't go to any of my apps in the menu because of that pop-ups.. i doesn't have any custom rom but 've got an android system recovery <3e>.. that's what i got.. please help for this it'll be appreciated..

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, but when I was reading your thread I thought you had a Samsung (probably that was the previous thread I read). Without USB debugging it means the only option is to flash a stock ROM. THis is easy with a Samsung but I couldn't find such a ROM for your device. The only thing I can suggest is you email Myphone support for assistance. My apologies