Unknown boot logo help!

A

Ask question

When I boot up my moto g3 the first logo that appears is a upside down Motorola sign with two dots for eyes in between the arches ... This isn't a joke .is this normal my phone isn't rooted or anything

maclancer

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
If I was you I will check Motorola's website to see if you can download the factory firmware for your phone and install it. I am pretty sure Motorola have software tools that can do this and of course you need a PC.

awebdeveloper

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Even i too am facing it. Worried if its a virus. Same as one of the poster. Kept it for charge with battery <5% when i came back phone was off.

I faced this once before that time phone was behabing all fishy like clicks happening on its own. I did a factory reset then.

Didn't find anything on net

Tecnomaniac

Jun 22, 2016
Visit site
This started to happen with my Moto G3 a month ago and it is also heating and consuming battery very fast after that. May be a virus I'm afraid. But I can't imagine how it was infected. I'm very careful with apps. Never install apps that don't belong to the play store. But plugged it to my colleague notebook a few times to test an app we were developing.

JithinPrasad

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
Try the below steps and cross check

Go to >> Menu>> Settings>> Apps>> Scroll down to "Settings" >> Storage >> Clear Data.

Go to >> Menu>> Settings>> Apps>> Tap on 3 dots of right top corner >> reset app preferences

After performing the above the steps turn OFF the device and again turn On it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers