Been using SideSync for about 2-3 years without problems. I prefer to connect via USB because my WiFi is sometimes unstable and slow. Problem started when I updated SideSync to version 4.0. Now it doesn't seem to know or recognize when the USB cable is connected. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times but the problem remains the same. Initially I am able to connect via WiFi and it works fine for 5-10 minutes and then shuts off by itself. After that I cannot connect anymore by WiFi or USB cable. I also tried to initially connect via cable by shutting off the WiFi but the mobile app asks me to turn on the WiFi, there is no cable option. I'm using a Note 3 and an Acer TravelMate. I really would like to continue using SideSync as it helps make my work easier. Please, if anyone can help me out. Thanks, "Frustrated with Samsung updates"
    01-27-2016 07:52 PM
    Try MyPhoneExplorer. It does about the same thing - USB, Bluetooth or wifi.
    01-31-2016 05:28 PM
    Been using SideSync for about 2-3 years without problems. I prefer to connect via USB because my WiFi is sometimes unstable and slow. Problem started when I updated SideSync to version 4.0. Now it doesn't seem to know or recognize when the USB cable is connected. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times but the problem remains the same. Initially I am able to connect via WiFi and it works fine for 5-10 minutes and then shuts off by itself. After that I cannot connect anymore by WiFi or USB cable. I also tried to initially connect via cable by shutting off the WiFi but the mobile app asks me to turn on the WiFi, there is no cable option. I'm using a Note 3 and an Acer TravelMate. I really would like to continue using SideSync as it helps make my work easier. Please, if anyone can help me out. Thanks, "Frustrated with Samsung updates"

Welcome to Android Central!

It could be a driver issue as well. Did you try uninstalling the Samsung phone driver from the computer and then re installing side sync?

I have been using AirDriod for a long time and really like it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...airdroid&hl=en
    02-02-2016 07:32 AM